Hi,

I want to learn Rails and I have one question. In Rails 3, if I want to
change the model after I performed scaffolding, where should
modifications be made?

I assume in the controller and view. Can someone confirm this or point
out the exact files? I'd prefer to do this manually.

thank you.
regards,
seba

  • Colin Law at Oct 8, 2012 at 1:12 pm