Hi, i have a position open with me in bloomington IL, any
consultant/Developer having following skills can reach me for this position

*Location: Schaumburg, IL*

*Duration: 3-6 Months*

*Skills Needed*

*Technical*

Hands on experience in “Ruby on rails”.

Well versed with Rubyscripting, Javascript and HTML.

*Non-Technical*

1. Excellent Communication Skills.

2. Good verbal and analytical skills.

3. Client facing skills.

4. Should be a team player and need to have exposure to Onsite Offshore
model and require communicating with offshore team, which may need some
extra dedication.

*Thanks and Regards,*

* *

*Paritosh Sood| Sr. Executive Recruitments |Damcosoft Inc*

112 W 34th St - 18th Floor, New York, NY 10120

D :212-389-9503 Ext: 202| F : 347-826-3427

E: paritosh.sood@damcosoft.com