I have a Task management applciation where users can add task and edit
it. I am using single form for it. When I render this form for edit and
new, I need to assign the different form title for each. Say "Edit task"
and "Assign new task". How do I implement it. I am new to rails. Please
help.

  • Alexandre Calvão at Sep 29, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    simple_form does that

    https://github.com/plataformatec/simple_form

    ===================
    *Alexandre Mondaini Calvão*

    "*Nossa recompensa se encontra no esforço e não no resultado. Um esforço
    total é uma vitória completa*." [Ghandi]

    I have a Task management applciation where users can add task and edit
    it. I am using single form for it. When I render this form for edit and
    new, I need to assign the different form title for each. Say "Edit task"
    and "Assign new task". How do I implement it. I am new to rails. Please
    help.

  • Hassan Schroeder at Sep 29, 2012 at 2:01 pm

    I have a Task management applciation where users can add task and edit
    it. I am using single form for it. When I render this form for edit and
    new, I need to assign the different form title for each. Say "Edit task"
    and "Assign new task".
    You can set the title in the controller methods, or you can set it in a
    view helper based on the request path.

    http://about.me/hassanschroeder
    twitter: @hassan