We are seeking a Senior Ruby Developer to work in a London based tech
start up, salary £30,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience.

If you know of anyone who may be suitable or if you would like more info
then please email me!

  • Peter Hickman at Sep 20, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    For anyone to email you you would need to give them an email address.
    Or is that part of the application process :)

  • Fiona S. at Sep 20, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    Ah, that is a very good point Peter, thanks! Although I do believe you
    can reply to me directly on the forum by clicking on my name.

    For future reference, anyone wishing to email me please use
    fiona@tlmsearch.com

    means all responses will be sent to the list for all to see.

    Peter