I created new application skeleton using:

rails new DemoApp.

Now my books says to run command:

ruby script/server

The book was written with a previous obsolete version in mind. What
command should I run when using Rails 3.2.8 with Ruby 1.9.3?

  • Saikiran mothe at Aug 19, 2012 at 8:02 am
    *rails s -- to start server *

    ruby script/server --- for 2.3.8
    I created new application skeleton using:

    rails new DemoApp.

    Now my books says to run command:

    ruby script/server

    The book was written with a previous obsolete version in mind. What
    command should I run when using Rails 3.2.8 with Ruby 1.9.3?

  • Colin Law at Aug 19, 2012 at 8:43 am