HGS, LLC. is looking for a well versed start-up minded web application
developer to work in support of building Federal Government /Department of
• Apply your advanced knowledge of building applications to blueprint,
develop, deploy, and iterate applications in support of business goals
• Leverage your technical knowledge to hack, deploy, learn, and iterate fast
• Guide the strategy and direction of technology and architecture across
• Embrace open source technologies and demonstrate to clients why they are
• Code, code, code, and code some more.
*LOCATION:* This full-time position is located in Rosslyn, VA.
• BS/ MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
preferred (we know schooling doesn’t necessarily make you an awesome
programmer, but our clients like it)
• U.S. citizen (with ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance)
• Strong problem solving, debugging, and analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Skills we need!
• Ruby / Ruby on Rails (RoR) (2+ years of experience)
• PHP + a PHP Framework (Yii, Codeigniter) is a plus
• Java (may need it on occasion)
• HTML / CSS / XML
· Apache / Linux (Server management)
· Passionate about UI / UX
· Oracle Database (yes, sometimes we have to use commercial technology
· Experience with NoSQL technologies
*OUR COMPANY:* HGS, LLC. is an 8a American Indian Owned training and
information technology consulting firm providing government clients with
professional support to meet their objectives.
*BENEFITS:* The HGS benefits package includes: direct deposit, allotments,
paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision and prescription
insurance, paid short term disability and basic life insurance, education
reimbursement program, and 401(k) plan.
*CONTACT:* Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hickory Ground Solutions, LLC. (HGS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
and participates in E-verify. *www.hickoryground.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyonrails-talk/-/KaL4HXj0KvQJ.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en-US.