Hi,

I am trying to create a tabbed view for my RoR application where I am
trying to project the same partial by passing some local variables to it,
but I have not been successful so far.Please point to some nice rails
plugins for tabbed panels in rails 3.0 as well as some video or written
tutorials.

Thanks & Regards,
Shalini Sah

  • Loganathan Sellapa at Jul 3, 2012 at 8:34 am
    Try this 'http://rubygems.org/gems/tabs_on_rails'

    regards,
    Loganathan
    ViewMe <http://vizualize.me/loganathan>

    I am trying to create a tabbed view for my RoR application where I am
    trying to project the same partial by passing some local variables to it,
    but I have not been successful so far.Please point to some nice rails
    plugins for tabbed panels in rails 3.0 as well as some video or written
    tutorials.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Shalini Sah

  • Shalini Sah at Jul 3, 2012 at 11:02 am
    I found this helpful (
    http://blog.lrdesign.com/2010/06/logical-tabs-a-rails-helper-for-html-tab-interfaces-with-persistance/)
    if anyone requires :)

    On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Loganathan Sellapa