Hello,

I developed a Rails 3.0 application on Windows. It connects to a couchDB
database. Everything works fine.
Now, I would like to take my application and put it on another machine
which runs under Linux.
I already migrated the database to this new machine.
What is the best solution to move my application from one machine to the
other one?
I saw many hints to deploy an application but no precise solution...
Thank you
Regards

  • Colin Law at Jun 25, 2012 at 10:15 am