Hi all,

I am trying to validation of non-column in table but need to use in form
but not success. Any one have a idea of hot to validate that filed and
custom error message display with other errors. I am using mongoDB not
mysql...

Thanks.

  • Aleksey V Zapparov at Jun 24, 2012 at 10:13 pm

    I am trying to validation of non-column in table but need to use in
    form but not success. Any one have a idea of hot to validate that
    filed and custom error message display with other errors. I am using
    mongoDB not mysql...
    ParseError: failed understand question
    from /ixti/head in `<mind>'

    Can you explain (probably with examples) what are you going to get?

    --
    Sincerely yours,
    Aleksey V. Zapparov A.K.A. ixti

    *Origin: Happy Hacking!

grouprubyonrails-talk @
categoriesrubyonrails
postedJun 24, '12 at 9:01p
activeJun 24, '12 at 10:13p
websiterubyonrails.org
irc#RubyOnRails

2 users in discussion

Harshad: 1 post Aleksey V Zapparov: 1 post