Hi

I need to extract all the sql statements from the the rails development log.

Is there a quick way to do this using a regular expression or another
method?

Kind Regards

Gurdipe

  • Robert Walker at Jun 19, 2012 at 10:54 pm

    Gurdipe Dosanjh wrote in post #1065210:
    I need to extract all the sql statements from the the rails development
    log.

    Is there a quick way to do this using a regular expression or another
    method?
    This makes it sound unlikely:

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/139926/regular-expression-to-match-common-sql-syntax

    BTW, is your Google broken? This is was the second link in my Google.

  • Matt Jones at Jun 20, 2012 at 11:55 am

    I need to extract all the sql statements from the the rails development
    log.

    Is there a quick way to do this using a regular expression or another
    method?
    If you're looking to grab all the queries, check out the Notification
    system:

    http://asciicasts.com/episodes/249-notifications-in-rails-3

    the 'sql.active_record' notification will be fired every time there's a
    query.

    --Matt Jones