Hello,

I am very new to Ruby on Rails and am currently working my way through the
Depot tutorial in the *Agile Web Development with Rails* book. I like to
have as much info available as possible when I am learning something new
and had a question about where to find documentation. In my specific case
I was trying to find more info on the assert and assert_equal functions and
tried looking on both http://api.rubyonrails.org/ and
http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-1.9.3/ with no luck. Is there some other
place I should be looking for reference information? Thank you!

  • Victor Goff at Jun 15, 2012 at 12:14 am
    http://bfts.rubyforge.org/minitest/

    You are right to look in http://ruby-doc.org but minitest is actually a
    Standard Library rather than Core. http://ruby-doc.org/stdlib-1.9.3/ and
    then minitest... should get you the information you are looking for.