hi all

i ve installed monodb this is the first time ive installed it and don't
have any idea how to use it. previously ive used MYSQL for my apps. now i
want to use monodb . can any one help me out how to use monodb . does it
have any interface just as MYSQL. as there is no yml file needed how do i
connect my app

thanks in advance

  • Max Reznichenko at Jun 12, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    Hi,

    Checkout Mongoid gem
    http://mongoid.org/en/mongoid/index.html
    https://github.com/mongoid/mongoid

    Max

    i ve installed monodb this is the first time ive installed it and
    don't have any idea how to use it. previously ive used MYSQL for my apps.
    now i want to use monodb . can any one help me out how to use monodb .
    does it have any interface just as MYSQL. as there is no yml file needed
    how do i connect my app

    thanks in advance
  • Colin Law at Jun 12, 2012 at 12:48 pm

    i ve installed monodb this is the first time ive installed it and don't
    have any idea how to use it. previously ive used MYSQL for my apps. now i
    want to use monodb . can any one help me out how to  use monodb . does it
    have any interface just as MYSQL. as there is no yml file needed how do i
    connect my app
    Do you mean mongodb? If so then what did you find when you googled for
    rails mongodb

    Colin