FIXED: Transaction is a reserved word, and it cannot be used even
though I put it into its own module. So my guess is
Transactions::Transaction still somehow got resolved to the Rails
internal Transaction class.

Renamed the Transaction (and its subclasses) to Transact and it works fine now.

Thanks!
-- cmdjohnson

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 3:08 AM, Commander Johnson