Hi,

Whenever I run

rake db:schema:dump

i get the following error

rake aborted!
undefined local variable or method `establish_connection' for
ActiveRecord::Base:Class

Please help me in this regard. My database is oracle.

  • Hanish jadala at Jun 5, 2012 at 1:45 pm
    check your database connection
    development:
    host: localhost
    adapter: DB(oracle or mysql)
    database: database name here
    port: 3306
    username: root
    password: research
    if ur not using IDE make sure there should be space after":" in each and
    everyline which you can see above