Hi,

I'm a newbie to ROR. I wanted to write some code which can help me to
list and then index all the paths on a remote server. Is there a ftp
server crawler in ruby?

Thanks,
Narayana

  • Everaldo Gomes at Jun 1, 2012 at 9:11 pm
    Hi,

    maybe you could use the Dir class:

    http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-1.9.3/Dir.html

    By the way, I didn't understand very well what you want to do...

    Best Regards,
    Everaldo