Hi,
I'm developing an enterprise web applications with rails.
I'm trying to figure out the best way of using the same models and database
between 2-3 rails applications.
My project consists of different applications such as user app, customer
app and admin app.
All of these 3 will use the same database and almost the same models.
I want to create 3 different rails app and deploy them to different servers.

What might be the best way of sharing the models?

Thanks,
Erdem