write a Ruby on Rails web application that uses Twitter Bootstrap for
its design and has one action that will fetch this page using the
mechanize gem:
http://www.chhattisgarh.bsnl.co.in/(S(qkxhop551veuyr55thbnhf45))/directory_services/AreaWiseSearch.aspx?Area=04

and then search for the names starting with "a" in the city of
"BAGBAHARA" by submitting the form. Then, parse the result page and then
print on the screen the telephone number, name and address for each
record on the result page. The output should be shown using a table
styled with Twitter Bootstrap. So, the output will look something like
this:
Tel No | Name | Address |
----------+---------------+-------------------------
209089 | Atul Bagga | Bagga Niwas, etc.etc. |

  • Muruga at May 16, 2012 at 5:08 am
    Hi
    Are you attending interview on fameexpress.com.

    Is this really necessary to get job on someones work.

    Then what are you doing?...Are you really a Rails Developer..?Loser...

    Dont post interviewtasks on this group.

    write a Ruby on Rails web application that uses Twitter Bootstrap for
    its design and has one action that will fetch this page using the
    mechanize gem:

    http://www.chhattisgarh.bsnl.co.in/(S(qkxhop551veuyr55thbnhf45))/directory_services/AreaWiseSearch.aspx?Area=04

    and then search for the names starting with "a" in the city of
    "BAGBAHARA" by submitting the form. Then, parse the result page and then
    print on the screen the telephone number, name and address for each
    record on the result page. The output should be shown using a table
    styled with Twitter Bootstrap. So, the output will look something like
    this:
    Tel No | Name | Address |
    ----------+---------------+-------------------------
    209089 | Atul Bagga | Bagga Niwas, etc.etc. |
  • Prajwal B. at May 16, 2012 at 2:40 pm
    hehehe

  • Prajwal B. at May 16, 2012 at 3:05 pm
    Muruga if you dont know the idea say dont know and i am fresher in ror
    so i felt if i post the questions i may get ideas now who said you to
    code entire project looser blastard and one more thing rascal did i said
    you to work i just said help me even i am trying man i am looking the
    solution for it since i am a fresher lacking in this language its tough
    for me i am not a genius from birth like you asshole donkey. first learn
    the way to talk or else even i can talk vulgar than you see how this
    rascal.

  • Walter Lee Davis at May 16, 2012 at 3:08 pm
    Please, let's keep this classy.

    Walter