SapnaSolutions is looking to add a rails developer to their in-house
development team. We’re looking for someone who wants to hone their
Rails skills on challenging projects while learning from web development
experts. Some Rails experience is required but it’s far from the most
important factor. We’re looking for someone that is eager to learn new
technologies, loves finding elegant solutions to problems, and is
fearless in the face of deadlines. This is not for someone that wants a
“gig” but someone who wants to be part of a passionate and talented team
based here in India working on world class projects.

We are looking for someone who can:

* Design and develop web applications, backend and frontend, using Ruby
On Rails, whether on existing projects or new projects.
* Maintain already running applications
* Set up and maintain servers

Our ideal candidate:

*Understanding of Web technologies: Object Oriented Programming, HTTP
protocol
* Should have atleast 1 year of Experience in Ruby On Rails
* Stateless and stateful programming. Understanding of design patterns
* At least one MVC Web development framework. Usage of HTTP, CSS and
Javascript
* Good skills in database design plus knowledge of RDBMS systems
* Experience with web development, as a previous work experience or as
an internship. We will ask for code snippet from a previous work
experience, from an open source project or from any other sources
* At ease with mainstream operating systems, and a good operational
knowledge on Linux
* Have the disposition to learn; giving and receiving feedback
*Have the will to learn new things and tackle new challenges everyday.
You will have to learn a lot if you donʼt know yet the technologies we
use

About Sapna:

SapnaSolutions is a new type of Web Development Company, and amongst the
first of its kind in India. We follow a two tier strategy of delivering
highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand, and developing
innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' in - house Web, Mobile and Social
applications, on the other hand. We are expanding the existing team to
develop more innovative in-house and client products, to make a mark for
Web-Innovation Made-in-India.

Apply:

Besides the above mentioned skills, how will you know if you're the
right fit for the SapnaSolutions team? Ask yourself--and be honest--are
you fun, reliable, loyal, and interested in advancing both yourself and
your team? If you answered in the affirmative, then you're on the right
track.

So, if you’re a passionate Rails Developer anywhere in the world, and
you’re interested in getting involved in exciting projects at the ground
level, then we want to hear from you.

To apply visit: http://bitly.com/seniorrubydevelopers

  • Pandya, Amit at May 12, 2012 at 7:06 am
    can someone ban this girl?, This is not a job posting place.
[...]

    Warm Regards,

    Amit Pandya

    End is not end, In-fact E.N.D is "EFFORT NEVER DIES"
    If you get NO in answer, remember N.O. is "NEXT OPPORTUNITY"
    Impossible just separate the word - I M Possible

  • Peter Hickman at May 12, 2012 at 7:50 am
    Well lets give her credit, she actually posted a job description and
    requirements which is 1000 times better than a lot of the job posts
    here.

  • Greg Akins at May 12, 2012 at 2:11 pm