Hello, there is someone that use mongodb in developing rails applications?
I've used for years only postgresql.
Now I'm reading some docs about mongodb as the new db generation.
I have an application with many companies.
One company has many shops and I must track the life history of every
shop, for example, when the shop is born, its address, when it dead,
when it is assigned to another company, and so on.
Do you think using mongodb is a good idea for an application like that?