hi everyone im trying to run the cronjob in rackspace server can
anyone help me out how to run cronjob. before i used host getter
server to run cronjobs with the help of cpanel when it comes to
rackspace there is no cpanel .help me out guys..

thanks in advance

  • Benjamin Iandavid Rodriguez at May 8, 2012 at 12:22 am
    You can take a look at the whenever gem, it provides a nice way to manage
    cron jobs through ruby and if you are deploying using capistrano you just
    need to add this two lines to your deploy.rb file:

    set :whenever_command, "bundle exec whenever"
    require "whenever/capistrano"

    Give it a try =D

    Best regards!