I am in immediate need of a Ruby on Rails Developer to help us
complete a project. The majority of our application is already built
and it's running on our development web server, we just need to finish
up some remaining requirements, resolve some defects, finish testing
and deploy it in conjunction with our soon to be released iOS app. We
anticipate having additional long term project needs after we go live.
Do you know anyone who would be interested? If so please contact me
as soon as you're free. Thanks!

Jason

  • Agis A. at May 7, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    I'm a junior rails developer that have already finished the first stage of
    my first real-world app. Let me know if you're interested:
    corestudiosinc@gmail.com

    I am in immediate need of a Ruby on Rails Developer to help us
    complete a project. The majority of our application is already built
    and it's running on our development web server, we just need to finish
    up some remaining requirements, resolve some defects, finish testing
    and deploy it in conjunction with our soon to be released iOS app. We
    anticipate having additional long term project needs after we go live.
    Do you know anyone who would be interested? If so please contact me
    as soon as you're free. Thanks!

    Jason
  • Vishal singh at May 8, 2012 at 3:41 am
    hi,

    I have 1+ year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me
    know if you are interested vishal.singh030@gmail.com .

    Regards,
    Vishal Singh
    Ruby On Rails Developer

    I'm a junior rails developer that have already finished the first stage of
    my first real-world app. Let me know if you're interested:
    corestudiosinc@gmail.com

    I am in immediate need of a Ruby on Rails Developer to help us
    complete a project. The majority of our application is already built
    and it's running on our development web server, we just need to finish
    up some remaining requirements, resolve some defects, finish testing
    and deploy it in conjunction with our soon to be released iOS app. We
    anticipate having additional long term project needs after we go live.
    Do you know anyone who would be interested? If so please contact me
    as soon as you're free. Thanks!

    Jason
    For more options, visit this group at
  • Hanish jadala at May 8, 2012 at 8:09 am
    hi,

    I have 1+ year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me
    know if you are interested hanishjadala@gmail.com
    <http://vishal%2Esingh030@gmail.com/>.

    Regards,
    Hanish Jadala
    Ruby On Rails Developer

[...]

  • Jason at May 8, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    Mauro,

    Hello everyone,

    When I reached out to the Ruby group on Sunday, my current developer
    had been non-responsive for a while.  He is now back on the project
    and I am no longer in need. I will reach out to the group again if I
    am in need of assistance in the future.  Thanks!

    Sincerely,

    Jason
    I have 1+ year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me
    know if you are interested hanishjad...@gmail.com
    <http://vishal%2Esingh...@gmail.com/>.

    Regards,
    Hanish Jadala
    Ruby On Rails Developer

    I have 1+ year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me
    know if you are interested vishal.singh...@gmail.com .
    Regards,
    Vishal Singh
    Ruby On Rails Developer
    corestudios...@gmail.com
    I am in immediate need of a Ruby on Rails Developer to help us
    complete a project.  The majority of our application is already built
    and it's running on our development web server, we just need to finish
    up some remaining requirements, resolve some defects, finish testing
    and deploy it in conjunction with our soon to be released iOS app.  We
    anticipate having additional long term project needs after we go live.
    Do you know anyone who would be interested?  If so please contact me
    as soon as you're free. Thanks!
    Jason
  • DEVA R. at May 10, 2012 at 6:43 am
    hi,

    I have 1.7 year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let
    me
    know if you are interested adevarasu@gmail.com .

    Regards,
    Devarasu
    Ruby On Rails Developer

  • DEVA R. at May 10, 2012 at 9:42 am
    hi,

    I have 1 year experience in ruby on rails.I will work for you.let me
    know if you are interested vishal.singh030@gmail.com .

    Regards,
    Devarasu
    Ruby On Rails Developer

  • Pathakorama1 at Dec 7, 2012 at 9:06 am
    i am intrested 3 yr exp