Hello and good day

I hit an error that i do not know what to do with. I am running rails
server so that I can see http://localhost:3000/pages/home. Then I get
the error

"The procedure entry point rb_str2cstr could not be located in the
dynamic link library msvct-ruby191.dll"

I am also getting an error - no driver for sqlite3 found - on the tab
that I typed in the address.

I am using windows 7. This all has worked just fine until today. The
only thing that I have done is downloaded SQLite database browser so
that I could look at a db.

Any thoughts before i just chuck everything out the window?

Thank you for your help
Jeff