I have multiple Ruby on Rails positions in the New York area.

Please let me know if you are interested in

Top Notch Ruby Developer- minimum 2-3 years' experience

Ruby Development Manager

Melanie Mays Kirk

Pro*Go*Architect

Empyrean Consulting, Inc.

Texas Number 214-457-3500

California Number 650-515-3604

www.empx.com <http://www.empxdotcom.wordpress.com/>

My Visual CV <http://www.visualcv.com/melanie-mays-kirk>

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH REQUIREMENTS IMPOSED BY
THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INDICATED OTHERWISE, ANY
TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS COMMUNICATION, INCLUDING ANY ATTACHMENTS, WAS
NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, FOR THE PURPOSE OF
AVOIDING TAX RELATED PENALTIES OR PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING TO
ANOTHER PARTY ANY TAX RELATED MATTER ADDRESSED HEREIN.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: EMAIL TRANSMISSIONS MAY NOT BE SECURE. THIRD
PARTIES CAN AND DO INTERCEPT EMAIL COMMUNICATION. BY USING EMAIL TO
COMMUNICATE WITH THIS OFFICE, YOU ASSUME THE RISK THAT ANY CONFIDENTIAL OR
PRIVILEDGED INFORMATION MAY BE INTERCEPTED AND VIEWED BY THIRD PERSONS.
EMAIL CAN BE ALTERED ELECTRONICALLY. THEREFORE, THIS OFFICE CANNOT
GUARANTEE THE INTEGRITY OF THIS COMMUNICATION.

DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS E-MAIL IS PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY NAMED
ABOVE. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE
HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION OR COPY OF THIS
COMMUNICATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS
COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US BY TELEPHONE, AT 214-457-3500, AND
RETURN THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE TO US VIA THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE TO PO BOX
440164, SAINT LOUIS, MO 63144

  • Walther Diechmann at Apr 26, 2012 at 7:47 am
    Hi Melanie,

    I've been building websites with RoR since 2007 - prior to that PHP, a good slab of Java and, well of cause, Javascript all over the place :)

    Designed a X.400 based automated message exchanging system to a number of European Central Banks back in the early 90's

    I'm quite a 'seasoned' guy in this business, and in life - and being located in Europe - so I'd prefer positions with some substantial "motivators" (challenging,job security,paycheck in that order)

    bottom-line: give it your best shot ;)

    Cheers and a perfect day to you
    Walther

    I have multiple Ruby on Rails positions in the New York area.
    Please let me know if you are interested in
    Top Notch Ruby Developer- minimum 2-3 years’ experience
    Ruby Development Manager

    Melanie Mays Kirk
    Pro*Go*Architect
    Empyrean Consulting, Inc.
    Texas Number 214-457-3500
    California Number 650-515-3604
    www.empx.com
    My Visual CV

    <image001.jpg>

[...]

  • Walther Diechmann at Apr 26, 2012 at 7:56 am
    sorry! my bad - that reply (to Melanie Kirk) could not possibly interest other subscribers to rubyonrails-talk!

    again - apologies and a blessed day to you
    Walther
    I have multiple Ruby on Rails positions in the New York area.