Hi!

I have a question. I need to save any date which i choose in date_select
tag. But all the time ruby return default time - 2000-01-01 00:00:00
UTC!! No matter which year or month or day i chooce it returns me
default date.

Can someone give me a solution of this problem.

Thank you

  • Scott Ribe at Apr 23, 2012 at 1:29 pm

    I have a question. I need to save any date which i choose in date_select
    tag. But all the time ruby return default time - 2000-01-01 00:00:00
    UTC!! No matter which year or month or day i chooce it returns me
    default date.
    Debugging 101: you're either not saving the value it into the database, or you're not retrieving the row from the database, or you're not setting the value in the HTML. So first read the output of the server, and maybe add a couple of print statements at strategic places, to figure out which it is. Then you can figure out why that step is not happening.

    --
    Scott Ribe
    scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com