Troppus Software is seeking two Talented Ruby Engineers to join their
team in the Boulder, CO area. The TEAM will be working with our Dish
Online client.

We're looking for people who love continual learning, and who must be
comfortable mentoring others and being mentored so we can share each
others strengths in order to produce a well functioning site.

Developers with 1-3 years of real world RoR development experience.
Someone who thinks in ruby and RoR. Ideal candidates should also have
understanding of sql, html,ccs, javascript, ajax and have previous
agile development experience.

Developers with or WITHOUT ruby/RoR experience with 5-10 years
experience developing web applications, who are looking for something
new and different bringing yourJ2EE, .Net, or PHP web site/database
performance, caching, scaling, tuning, etc skills to the RoR
platform.

Contact us directly at Karen.Weidauer@echostar.com or via our website
www.echostar.com.

We look forward to hearing from you!!!