Hi all,

I used below and want to let web interface can separate by html frame.

But it always can't work.

../views/accounts/new.html.erb

<frameset rows = "*,*">
<frame name = "GA1" SRC="/accounts/good.html.erb" >
<frame name = "GA2" SRC="/accounts/good2.html.erb" >
</frameset>

I also try use 'good.html' and 'good2.html' to replace src, but it still
could not work.

how to use the frame on rails ??

  • Walter Lee Davis at Apr 16, 2012 at 12:58 pm

    I used below and want to let web interface can separate by html frame.

    But it always can't work.

    ../views/accounts/new.html.erb

    <frameset rows = "*,*">
    <frame name = "GA1" SRC="/accounts/good.html.erb" >
    <frame name = "GA2" SRC="/accounts/good2.html.erb" >
    </frameset>

    I also try use 'good.html' and 'good2.html' to replace src, but it still
    could not work.
    What happens instead of what you expect?

    how to use the frame on rails ??
    Frames are just HTML, try getting that part to work with static files, and then see if you can add the erb into that.

    Walter