Hi,

I am currently sourcing on behalf of the top RoR platforms in Germany
and actively contributing to build up the International Ruby on Rails
community in Berlin.

I will be attending the Railsberry conference in Krakow next week
www.railsberry.com and I would love to meet you if you are there. Even
if you are not attending I would be interested to connect with you
somehow, either vis skype or phone preferably. I wanted to hear about
your technical ideas, interests and ambitions to see if I could realise
some of these through my plethora of contacts.

Viele Grüße / Best Regards,

Jeremy