I'm building a Rails-driven social selling Website - more details will be
provided after signing a non-disclosure agreement. I'm looking for a Rails
developer with experience in Rails 3.1+, jQuery, Solr/Sphinx/other search,
MySQL, testing, and other goodies that come with Rails/Ruby development.
This person will collaborate with me and other developers to finish
building the site (it's 50% done); this position is telecommute and
freelance for now, but you may be asked to work full-time (likely still
telecommute) in the future.