0 down vote favorite
share [g+] share [fb] share [tw]

I have to write test case for my one feature listing page and that
feature index method has code like below

def index
@features = current_user.features
end

Now when i try to write test case for this then it throws error for
'undefined method features for nil class' because it can not get the
current user

Now what i have do is below
I have write the login process in the before each statement and then
write the test case for the features listing page

Can you please let me know that how i can get the current_user ? FYI, I
have used devise gem