Hi

I am developing a music related project. in ruby on rails

in that when a user uploads an mp3 file . can i extract its image if
present and other information like
artist, album by artist, similar to i tunes player does.

So is there any possibility to do that ?

Thanks in advance
Rajesh Rathod

  • Dheeraj Kumar at Apr 3, 2012 at 10:45 am
    taglib-ruby.

    Next time, please google before posting.

    Dheeraj Kumar