I've tried a question on StackOverflow and on
http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/rspec. Are those the best sources for
rspec-in-rails questions, or should I post in the Rails forum itself?
Anyone have an opinion?

  • Javier Quarite at Mar 22, 2012 at 6:39 pm

    I've tried a question on StackOverflow and on
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/rspec. Are those the best sources for
    rspec-in-rails questions, or should I post in the Rails forum itself?
    Anyone have an opinion?

    I guess stackoverflow is the place (even though is not a RSpec answers
    place) for it.
    Rails forum is a good place too (but I think stackoverflow has more users)

    Javier

  • David Chelimsky at Mar 29, 2012 at 12:54 pm

    I've tried a question on StackOverflow and on
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/rspec. Are those the best sources for
    rspec-in-rails questions, or should I post in the Rails forum itself?
    Anyone have an opinion?
    mirror: http://groups.google.com/group/rspec

    HTH,
    David