hi all,
can we integrate or call php function from rails application ? I have to
integrate the my application with flipkart's shopping cart api.
is any one used such api for shopping cart ?

thanks in advanced.
--
Sachin S. Kewale

  • Vierundsechzig at Mar 22, 2012 at 8:09 am
    check out if they have a REST-api and access this API using one of the
    numerous tools available like ActiveResource or HttpParty. If they don't
    have a REST-API, talk them into adding one, there are also numerous
    php-Tools out there that will help you do that. You probably do not want to
    go down the road of calling php from rails directly, this is possible but
    very likely to get very messy.

    cheers
    Stefan

    can we integrate or call php function from rails application ? I have to
    integrate the my application with flipkart's shopping cart api.
    is any one used such api for shopping cart ?

    thanks in advanced.
    --
    Sachin S. Kewale
  • Geraldo Andrade at Mar 22, 2012 at 2:10 pm
    REST is the best choice, don't wanto mess your code using non standard
    solutions