Hi all,

Im currently looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on a contract
basis for an Investment bank in London. The role is initially for 6
months but it is expected this will roll on.

They are looking for someone to overhaul an existing application and
bring it in line with current Rails architecture.

Technically, we need an expert in Ruby on Rails, experience of complex
systems, RDBMS, HTML, CSS, Javascript and JQuery.

If you are available or know anyone who may be interested please do get
in touch. We will pay for any referrals whom we subsequently place with
our clients.

Thanks

Anthony Besant
Hudson
020 7187 6327

  • Rajan Mishra at Apr 5, 2012 at 11:16 am
    Hi Anthony,

    This is Rajan, representing NetTantra Technologies (www.nettantra.com).
    We are are a technology based IT company and are well supported by 50+
    expert developers and couple of excellent designers. We are not
    individual but we have expertise resources on ROR. We can make the
    contract with your client to dedicate a resource for them who can work
    only for your client full time remotely or onsite if client can sponsor.
    Please let me know your thought so that I can produce my company
    credential to prove our expertise on ROR.

    Looking forward to hearing form you soon.

    With regards,

    Rajan
    NetTantra
    rajan.mishra@nettantra.com

    Anthony Besant wrote in post #1052603:
    Hi all,

    Im currently looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to work on a contract
    basis for an Investment bank in London. The role is initially for 6
    months but it is expected this will roll on.

    They are looking for someone to overhaul an existing application and
    bring it in line with current Rails architecture.

    Technically, we need an expert in Ruby on Rails, experience of complex
    systems, RDBMS, HTML, CSS, Javascript and JQuery.

    If you are available or know anyone who may be interested please do get
    in touch. We will pay for any referrals whom we subsequently place with
    our clients.

    Thanks

    Anthony Besant
    Hudson
    020 7187 6327
  • Arthur Canal at Jun 17, 2012 at 6:38 am
    Hi Anthony,

    I am a Ruby on Rails developer based in London and looking for work at the
    moment. Is this position still available?

    Regards

    Arthur