Hope you are doing fine. Our client – a leading financial services
company is looking for Ruby on Rails Developer. This is a long term
contract opportunity in Edison, NJ.

-Strong object oriented analysis, design skills and data structures
-Experience developing multi-threaded applications (knowledge of
fundamentals of threads is assumed)
-Ruby on Rails development and architecture experience
-Central in the development of at least 1 ROR production system
-Familiar with Maven and SVN

Please let me know your interest. If interested please send me a word
copy of your resume.

Sincerely,

Zahir Mulla
Synechron Inc, 15 Corporate Place, Suite 400, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone : 404 474 1104 | Fax: 866.262.0716
zahir.mulla@synechron.com
www.synechron.com

  • Peter Hickman at Mar 15, 2012 at 8:15 am
    This is really a JRuby opportunity isn't it, the familiarity with
    maven was a bit of a give away.

    Are you willing to take normal Rails developers?
    Does prior JRuby experience improve your chances?
    When you talk about threads are you talking the normal Ruby threads or
    threads within the JVM?
    Does Java experience help?
    What about previous Grails experience?