Hi guys (and gals),

The code formatting is so nice on SO.com, so I thought I'd just share
my post in hopes that someone from the group can help.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9643786/cartographer-shows-correct-info-box-but-over-wrong-marker

Feel free to answer back via email if you don't have an SO account.

Thanks!

Abram

  • Colin Law at Mar 11, 2012 at 4:11 pm