Dmitry Rogunov wrote in post #935646:
Christopher Camplin wrote:
Neha Chopra wrote:
This might be because your project doesnt contain the rake file.
I think you need to make sure you have logged into your project using:

$ cd myapp

or similar
Thank you that helped!

Tags:
"rake generate_session_store" "No Rakefile found"
I had the exact same error message when I was attempting to use the
command, "rake db:migrate," and your advice helped! Thank You.

  • Candace C. at Mar 6, 2012 at 11:55 pm