Are there any "clean" alternatives to Unicorn for HTTP streaming?

By "clean" I mean using the :stream option during render.

class MyController < ActionController::Base
def index
render :stream => true
end
end

  • Nosretep at Mar 1, 2012 at 3:44 am
    Unicorn is "clean".

    What I should have wrote is "In addition to Unicorn, are there any
    other HTTP Servers, for Ruby on Rails, that "cleanly" support HTTP
    streaming?"

    Thank you!