Hi everyone,

months ago I've created a Rest OAuth2 Server implementation [1]. It's
covered with testing, good documentation and a dashboard. Right now I've
no time to work on it but I would love to take it to the next level
using rails engines or any other cool solution that works on top of
rack.

I'm writing here to search people who wants to work on the code and
create an engine, so that something nice could come out.

[1] https://github.com/Lelylan/rest-oauth2-server