Hi ruby fans, Tickets are on sale now for RubyNation, DC's Ruby and
Rails developer conference. RubyNation will be held March 23-24th at
the Sheraton in Reston, Virginia.

Visit https://rubynation2012.busyconf.com/bookings/new to get your
ticket. We are just over 75% full (less than 50 tickets left), so
please act now.

We have many great speakers lined up, including keynote presentations
by Jim Wierich, Justin Gehtland, and Corey Haines. In addition, we'll
have approximately twenty-five other presentations arranged in two
tracks covering a wide variety of subjects of interest to the Ruby
community including HTML5, JavaScript, Sass, Engines, CoffeeScript,
JRuby, jQuery Mobile, Node.js, Lean Startups, SPDY, Redis and Resque,
Spine.js, Solr, MySQL Performance, Sinatra, Compass, and of course
Ruby and Rails.

If your company is interested in sponsoring please email us at
sponsorship@rubynation.org for information. We love our sponsors!

We hope to see you at RubyNation!

The RubyNation Team