Hi all
I am using Authlogic gem for authentication.I want an API
authentication for external API(XML) call.How to implement this in
authlogic .Thanks in advance...

  • Ankita M. at Mar 30, 2012 at 7:24 am
    Authlogic is not working well with my application.I want solution for
    this..

    Attachments:
    http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/7204/error.htm

  • Leonardo Mateo at Mar 30, 2012 at 9:34 am