Hi everybody,

I'm starting a new 3.2 project and i need to know the best hosting offers

THanks for your help

  • Greg Akins at Feb 20, 2012 at 1:35 am

    On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM, lionel Lioninho wrote:

    I'm starting a new 3.2 project and i need to know the best hosting offers
    Heroku

    --
    Greg Akins
    http://twitter.com/akinsgre

  • Jason white at Feb 20, 2012 at 1:44 am
    Heroku is the best place to start
    On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 8:29 PM, lionel Lioninho
    I'm starting a new 3.2 project and i need to know the best hosting offers
    Heroku

    --
    Greg Akins
    http://twitter.com/akinsgre

  • Dharmdip Rathod at Feb 20, 2012 at 8:14 am

    lionel first-developer wrote in post #1047736:
    Hi everybody,

    I'm starting a new 3.2 project and i need to know the best hosting
    offers

    THanks for your help
    https://www.speedyrails.com/

  • Fabio Fabrizi at Feb 20, 2012 at 1:42 pm
    http://www.lowendbox.com/
    lionel first-developer wrote in post #1047736:
    Hi everybody,

    I'm starting a new 3.2 project and i need to know the best hosting
    offers

    THanks for your help
    https://www.speedyrails.com/

  • Seanlynch at Feb 20, 2012 at 2:27 pm
    3rd vote for heroku.

    the ruby on rails tutorial site has a really good set of instructions
    for setting it up:
    http://ruby.railstutorial.org/ruby-on-rails-tutorial-book?version=3.2