Hi everybody,
I'm developing an application, in this application I have a link that
redirects me to other page.
The problem is:
-I want to add some params to this url, but I wanna hide this params "Like
post request"(on the request body). How should I do it?

<%= link_to "New Post", new_post_path %>

--
Bruno Meira

  • Tim Shaffer at Feb 21, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    Well you have at least two options to "hide" the parameters:

    You could change your link_to call and include :method=>:post so it does
    actually send a post request. This doesn't really hide the parameters since
    the user can still view the source of the page and look at them.

    You could send them as an encrypted parameter in the URL, then decrypt them
    on the receiving page. This actually obfuscates the parameter so the user
    can't see the actual parameters.