Hi,

I am using ajax in my application, when i tried ajax rendering for
partial path it provide error (Missing template controller/edit
page) ,this occurs some time which makes the application poor

but i want partial page _edit.html to render.........

could any one provide me solution?

thanks,
-pab

  • Colin Law at Feb 17, 2012 at 4:17 pm