Hello,

My boss is really pushing us to switch to using Database.com for our
database. He seems to think it's the solution to every problem we've never
had. I've never worked with it before, so I don't know how it compares to
using plain, old, ActiveRecord. I'm hoping to get some candid feedback from
any Ruby developers who have used this before. Do you think it's worth it
to switch from using a "standard" database (i.e. MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB).

Thanks,
Andrew

  • Noel at Feb 13, 2012 at 9:45 pm