Hi,

I am using rails 1.2.6, Scaffoldings not working, what i have to do to
work on scaffoldings.

if i create the scaffold it is showing the error below. i have tried
this in different ways but nothing is working, any one guide me.

$ruby script/generate scaffold deepi title:string number:iteger index
create new destroy
error:-

wrong constant name Title:stringController

thanks,
deepika.

  • Colin Law at Feb 10, 2012 at 11:57 am

    I am using rails 1.2.6, Scaffoldings not working, what i have to do to
    work on scaffoldings.

    if i create the scaffold it is showing the error below. i have tried
    this in different ways but nothing is working, any one guide me.

    $ruby script/generate scaffold deepi title:string number:iteger index
    create new destroy
    error:-

    wrong constant name Title:stringController
    You have forgotten to give it the model name
    ruby script/generate ModelName title:string .....

    However I strongly suggest you upgrade to Rails 3. I don't think
    Rails 1 is even supported for security fixes any more.

    Colin