When european accentuated characters in strings are displayed to
uppercase , the accent is displayed...
I know there is ( was) a gem or library to managed such
internationalized strings better ... but I can't remember the name ..

anyguess ?

thanks

  • Erwin at Feb 9, 2012 at 10:50 pm
    found it back : UnicodeUtils gem