Can anybody point me to good info, preferably all current & modern Ruby 1.9 + Rails 3.1 + JQuery, on doing a popover window and integrating into a RoR app?

Essentially I need to do something similar to autocomplete, and calendar pickers, and so on. When focus goes into an area, pop over a grid of checkbox choices for selecting the most common items, if user starts typing to select something not in that grid, replace that grid with search results.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

  • Rolando Garro at Feb 8, 2012 at 4:31 pm
    Do you mean like json-rpc mapping for rails?
    Can anybody point me to good info, preferably all current & modern Ruby 1.9 + Rails 3.1 + JQuery, on doing a popover window and integrating into a RoR app?

    Essentially I need to do something similar to autocomplete, and calendar pickers, and so on. When focus goes into an area, pop over a grid of checkbox choices for selecting the most common items, if user starts typing to select something not in that grid, replace that grid with search results.

    --
    Scott Ribe
    scott_r...@elevated-dev.comhttp://www.elevated-dev.com/
    (303) 722-0567 voice
  • Rolando Garro at Feb 8, 2012 at 4:38 pm
    http://www.railslodge.com/plugins/668-json-rpc