Hi all,
I am trying to install ruby 1.9.3 with rvm 1.10.2 but I got this
error : /home/v2/.rvm/scripts/functions/manage/base: line 1156:
__rvm_export_ruby: command not found
I googled the message and couldn't find any tip to fix it, any idea ?
thanks
Patrick

  • Benjamin Iandavid Rodriguez at Feb 7, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    What is the command you are using, please share any other info you might
    have so we can provide a clear answer =D