Please let me know your interest in following.

Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 months+
Rate: $65/hr 1099/c2c

Required Skills:
RUBY, RAILS, GIT, MYSQL, CUCUMBER, RSPEC, JQUERY, EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN
COMMUNICATION SKILLS, TEST-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT, LINUX, OS X, JSON, COMMAND
LINE, SQL, SSH, HAML, SCSS

Thanks
Sandeep

Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
www.softwarepeople.us <http://www.softwarepeople.us/>

sandeep.jain@softwarepeople.us
Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 C
Fax: 631-574-3122

Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NJ MWBE, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE

  • Folivi FOLLY at Feb 7, 2012 at 6:51 pm
    Hello,

    thanks for the offer but since I'm living in Europ I'm more interested by
    positions here.

    Best regards,

    Folivi FOLLY

    *Please let me know your interest in following.*

    **
    *
    Location: Columbia, SC
    Duration: 12 months+
    Rate: $65/hr 1099/c2c

    *
    *Required Skill*s:
    RUBY, RAILS, GIT, MYSQL, CUCUMBER, RSPEC, JQUERY, EXCELLENT ORAL AND
    WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, TEST-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT, LINUX, OS X, JSON,
    COMMAND LINE, SQL, SSH, HAML, SCSS

    Thanks
    Sandeep

    ****Sandeep Jain**
    Software People Inc.
    www.softwarepeople.us******

    sandeep.jain@softwarepeople.us
    Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 ©
    Fax: 631-574-3122****

    *Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NJ MWBE, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE***
    **

  • Lorenzo Brito Morales at Feb 7, 2012 at 7:09 pm
    its mandatory to have all the skill i have more than 70% of them.
[...]

    ***

  • Jay Gallivan at Feb 7, 2012 at 7:46 pm
    Greetings:

    Already talking to someone about this. State of South Carolina, right/

    Regards,
    Jay.

    On 02/07/2012 11:41 AM, Sandeep Jain wrote: Message
    Please let me know your interest in following.
    Location: Columbia, SC
    Duration: 12 months+
    Rate: $65/hr 1099/c2c
    Required Skills: RUBY, RAILS, GIT, MYSQL, CUCUMBER, RSPEC, JQUERY, EXCELLENT ORAL AND
    WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, TEST-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT, LINUX, OS X, JSON, COMMAND LINE,
    SQL, SSH, HAML, SCSS
    Thanks Sandeep
    Sandeep Jain
    Software People Inc.
    www.softwarepeople.us
    sandeep.jain@softwarepeople.us
    Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 ©
    Fax: 631-574-3122
    Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NJ MWBE, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE --
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails:
    Talk" group.
    For more options, visit this group at

  • Pedro Brasileiro Cardoso Junior at Feb 7, 2012 at 7:55 pm
    My oral english is not good... Sorry...

    Sent from my iPad
    Please let me know your interest in following.

    Location: Columbia, SC
    Duration: 12 months+
    Rate: $65/hr 1099/c2c

    Required Skills:
    RUBY, RAILS, GIT, MYSQL, CUCUMBER, RSPEC, JQUERY, EXCELLENT ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, TEST-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT, LINUX, OS X, JSON, COMMAND LINE, SQL, SSH, HAML, SCSS

    Thanks
    Sandeep

    Sandeep Jain
    Software People Inc.
    www.softwarepeople.us
    sandeep.jain@softwarepeople.us
    Ph: 631-863-0299, 631-410-4741, 631-921-2111 ©
    Fax: 631-574-3122
    Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NJ MWBE, NY MWBE, VA SWaM, DE OMWBE

  • Ahmy Yulrizka at Feb 8, 2012 at 2:08 am
    I dont understand why people reply to job offer on the list, not directly
    to the person instead.

    Ahmy Yulrizka

[...]

  • Dave Aronson at Feb 9, 2012 at 9:14 pm