and available for the same.
Title: Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer
Locations: Chicago, IL & Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 Months (Can go upto
No. of positions: 5
• Strong proficiency with the following programming environments:
• Ruby, Ruby on Rails
• OOP (Java/J2EE, C++, C#)
• Database experience
• SQL, Oracle, Postgress (strong plus)
• IDE experience
• Eclipse, Visual Studio
• Web Development
• Proficiency with the following Operating Systems:
• Linux, UNIX, Microsoft.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented designs and patterns.
• Expertise in Open Source tools and methodologies.
• Expertise in iterative and test driven software development lifecycle
methodologies and tools:
• Agile (must), Extreme, RUP, Selenium, Fitness etc.
• Expertise developing and maintaining Web applications and
• Expertise in Enterprise System Integration technologies.
• Aptitude for learning new concepts and procedures.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation and customer empathy,
particularly in following up and closing issues.
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple functions
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic
• Ability to perform requirements gathering sessions.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work independently, without significant supervision.
Thanks & Best Regards,
StayTop Systems Inc
- Customers First
- Goldstone Technologies Ltd Company
US Direct : +1 (408) 318-6740
Fax : +1 (408) 987-9609
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ruby on Rails: Talk" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk?hl=en.