Please find the requirement below and let me know if you are interested
and available for the same.

Title: Sr. Ruby on Rails Developer
(Telecommute/Remote Option)
Locations: Chicago, IL & Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 Months (Can go upto
2years).
No. of positions: 5

Required Skills:
• Strong proficiency with the following programming environments:
• Ruby, Ruby on Rails
• OOP (Java/J2EE, C++, C#)
• Database experience
• SQL, Oracle, Postgress (strong plus)
• IDE experience
• Eclipse, Visual Studio
• Web Development
• JavaScript, HTML, Ajax, etc.
• Proficiency with the following Operating Systems:
• Linux, UNIX, Microsoft.
• Strong knowledge of Object Oriented designs and patterns.
• Expertise in Open Source tools and methodologies.
• Expertise in iterative and test driven software development lifecycle
methodologies and tools:
• Agile (must), Extreme, RUP, Selenium, Fitness etc.
• Expertise developing and maintaining Web applications and
Client/Server applications.
• Expertise in Enterprise System Integration technologies.
• Aptitude for learning new concepts and procedures.
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation and customer empathy,
particularly in following up and closing issues.
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform multiple functions
simultaneously.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic
environment.
• Ability to perform requirements gathering sessions.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work independently, without significant supervision.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nithin Kumar

StayTop Systems Inc
- Customers First
- Goldstone Technologies Ltd Company

US Direct : +1 (408) 318-6740
Fax : +1 (408) 987-9609
E-mail : nithin.kumar@staytop.com

  • Breno Santos Salgado at Feb 6, 2012 at 7:30 pm
    could you clarify to us why Java, C++, C#, Eclipse, Visual Studio and
    RUP are required skills for a position for work with agile and ruby on
    rails?
[...]

    E-mail        : nithin.ku...@staytop.com

  • Dave Aronson at Feb 6, 2012 at 7:41 pm